help it dosent work

Discussion in 'Gameboy Advance emulator (gpSPhone)' started by homer21, Jan 10, 2008.

1. homer21

homer21 New Member

i have done everything right i put all the files where the should be and my ssh is on open but when i go to gpsphone it says roms are still needed i even change the numbers to 755 and it wont work and im about to cry help me i will be forever greatful plz and thank u HELLLLLLPPPPPP
  2. Nt1440

Nt1440 New Member

were have u put the roms that u have?
  3. homer21

homer21 New Member

i put them in /private/var/root/Media/ROMs/GBA exactly that is this right?
  4. Nt1440

Nt1440 New Member

=( that is the correct location, um is the GBA folder permissions set to 755? (its an off hand suggestion i doubt it will work)

also, did you make that folder BEFORE installing gpsphone? i did once and that made it not find the roms, all i did was uninstall and reinstall and it worked perfectly
  5. homer21

homer21 New Member

i did that but i'll reinstall and see what happend i even have my gba bios where it should be anyother suggestions?
  6. dekigo92

dekigo92 New Member

have you made sure your iPod doesn't auto-lock while cuteFTP is connected? If the iPod falls asleep during the process, it could I the whole operation.
  7. llurgy

llurgy New Member

I seem to be having exactly the same problem.
    I have the roms in the right place with 755 permissions, bios bin is in the right place with permissions set to 755.
    I installed Gpsphone first via source , then the bios via ftp and then the roms via ftp.
    I have installed and uninstalled the gpsphone several times because it says it cant find the roms.
    I can find the roms in Finder but if I try to execute them through finder it goes to Gpsphone and gives me the same cannot find roms and please upload some.
    I dont know what to do now.

I am on firmware 1.1.1.