Help! Ipod touch wont start up

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by k.onaiza, Dec 28, 2009.

1. k.onaiza

k.onaiza New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I need HELP! pls

Please Register or Log in to view images

last night i upgraded my firmware from a 1.1.5 to a 3.2.1. I bought it on the itunes store and then i jail broke it. Everything seemed to be working fine until the screen went black with the apple logo. I've tried everything; holding the power switch and home key at the same time, tried plugging it into my mac. but all that happens is a black screen with an apple logo and then it goes off. Nothing else. pLs helpppppp! my warranty just ended so i wont even be able to go to the apple store to ask for help and i really dont want to pay a lot of money to get it fixed.
  2. iubuntu

iubuntu New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I got Good news and bad News

BAD NEWS:
    If you tried pluging it in, and DFU/Restore mode then I'm sorry but your ipod touch is 'bricked' as it now nothing more than an expensive brick. The same thing happened to my friend and it worked for absloutley nothing.

GOOD NEWS:

Getting it fixed shouldnt be that expensive just go to the apple store (i know) and they should tell you some places where you can get jb ipod/iphone fixed at a reasonably low price.
  3. iTam

iTam Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    plug it into your mac. hold power and home for ten seconds and release power and continue to hold home for another 30 seconds. itunes should come up saying there is an ipod on recovery mode allowing you to restore