HELP !! Ipod touch 3rd gen 3.1.3

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by o1contessa13, Oct 29, 2010.

1. o1contessa13

o1contessa13 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    pls help me on my ipod touch 3.1.3.

i can't sync music, apps, photos and vids on it. well, it sync but it never show on my ipod touch. i dont know whats wrong. im kinda new to this so pls help. btw its already jailbroken. thank u so much.
  2. Appman

Appman Community Development Staff Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Plug in your iPod and click on the appropriate tabs on the top of the page. Make sure what you want synced is checked.
  3. Ethiopian

Ethiopian New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Did you stop any apple services (i.e. bonjour or apple mobile device support) via msconfig or autoruns (sysinternals)? If so, start - run - msconfig - startup - enable disabled services or re-run autoruns and enable it again. Apple likes to run backgrounded services on your PC when you're trying to do things and unfortunately, your computer won't be able to recognize your ipod unless they're running. My iPod wouldn't sync or appear on my screen when I connected without these services. :\

Also, if you say it syncs but your ipod doesn't show it, did you install a package called 'syncrochriety" (or something along those lines, sorry don't have an ipod currently) via cydia recently? If so then your device might just be working properly but the tweak lets you use your device while it syncs. Never personally tried it out because I don't use itunes so it might be a little risky on my end, especially because every time I sync it has to 'update music library', but that's off topic. Check to see if you have it installed.
  4. o1contessa13

o1contessa13 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    i really dont know whats happenin on this. it sync but all i added on itunes never show up on my ipod touch. i checked those application on my pc ( bonjour and etc ) everything from apple inc and theyre all running. argh. dunno what to do

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. Appman

Appman Community Development Staff Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Hmm...you could try updating to 4.1, there's a chance it may be fixed that way.
  6. Picu97

Picu97 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    When you plug your iPod and iTunes shows up, go to the iPod's "info"(or how you wanna call it), then click on tabs for music, videos, and that kind of stuff, then check the boxes that show up. Maybe you "activated" your touch on a different computer, and you may want to erase its data