help!! ipod broken!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by jfkomblim, Apr 18, 2009.

1. jfkomblim

jfkomblim New Member

i jailbroke my ipod using quickfreedom and 2 days later this started happening, i tried restoring but it didn't work! someone please help me! i don't want to have to deal with this anymore, this has been happening for 2 weeks!

here is a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTvU2dmFbhg

all my buttons are switched around:'(
  2. Nburnes

Nburnes Well-Known Member

Device:
    OnePlus One
    Wow I have never seen anything like that. I would say you would probably have to return it to apple.
  3. mitchell209

mitchell209 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Lol.
    It's probably something that could be fixed with a DFU Restore..
  4. Positronium

Positronium New Member

I'm never going to jail break my ipod touch 2g. I don't even know what it does (i.e. in terms of a gain).
  5. LVHHH

LVHHH New Member

What do u mean u don't know what the gains are? I love my pod 100 times more now that's it's jailbroken. The possibilities are endless. I love it. Do it u won't regret it! Only once your pod is jailbroken can u truely enjoy this baby like it was ment to be enjoyed
  6. F6F Freak

F6F Freak New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Uh, dude. I regretted jail-breaking mine. Twice. I would advise against jailbreaking.
    Anyhow, apple doesn't have a shred of a hardware warranty. I know a friend that had this happen to him. You're screwed like him.
  7. rmx rider

rmx rider New Member

lol, agree! sometimes i dont even understand, why ppl dont jb-it! they should get something like.. hmm.. like tihs:

Please Register or Log in to view images

anywayz, its far more than an mp3 player

btw, this sound reducement problem happened to me too! i solved it with a reboot or a restore dunno which
  8. SiN Altr Ego EL

SiN Altr Ego EL New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    first off.. @OP: take it back to apple. thats messed up.. but pretty ballin.. won't lie..

@ppl who like Jailbreaks: fa sho! jailbreaking is the only way to bring out the full potential of the ipod touch...

@ppl who don't like it:
    -first off.. to the guy who didn't know what the gains were.. there are a lot... themeing, games, total customization of the ipod touch. make it your own..
    -@ the other guy... well... u JB twice... y? did something mess up? u must have done something weird, cause it usually doesn't mess up too bad... but for the apple warranty.. that really sucks...

@ppl who don't like it as a whole: y do u still have accounts on here.. this is basically an iphone/ipod touch hack forum... i mean.. this forum is a great place and all.. do u use the forum for other means? like r u guys devs who are official who work with 3.0? or what? just curious?
  9. LVHHH

LVHHH New Member

lol good one rmx rider!

a non jailbroken ipod is like jerking off, while a jailbroken ipod is like having a orgy with 5 gorgeous women (or men, depending which way you swing here) and thats an awesome feeling!..altho ive never had an orgy...yet!

but seriously, god bless jailbreaking ipods!
  10. stevo111

stevo111 New Member

you have sexy hands