Help!!! Ipod Bricked

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by stoned0monkey, May 10, 2009.

1. stoned0monkey

stoned0monkey New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I recently brought a 16gb 2nd gereration ipod and had it jailbroken by my friend.
    This morning when i took it off the charger i turned it off (compleatly by holding power and swiping finger), now it will not turn on at all i tried resetting it and everyting. when i hook it up to the computer it does not recognise it and says "USB Device Not Recognised
    one of the USB devices attached to this computer has malfunctioned and windows does not recognise it..."

Please Register or Log in to view images

Can anyone help me with this problem?

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Unreal Boy

Unreal Boy Member

Device:
    iPad
    plz do not post threads saying your ipod is bricked as this is not possible......

Remember to use the search function on the website as alot of people have the same problems and you could probably find the answer you need in past threads instead of creating another useless one

look up DFU mode, and then do a DFU restore on your computer and your ipod will be as good as new
  3. Jacob

Jacob Well-Known Member

You are in DFU mode. Try to restore with iTunes.
  4. sickamore

sickamore New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)

Read first before you open thats all man. We would love to help you but just going crzy isnt the thing. Now go back and search and then come back to here. what your talking about is that your usb on your pc doesnt work properly so it would be best try it again in differnt usb port..