Help Ipod 2g Wont turn on

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by kapi91, Mar 13, 2009.

1. kapi91

kapi91 New Member

hey...
    I jailbroke my ipod using 64-bit laptop and it was working normally i recently got robbed and my ipod turned off randomly today and when i tried turning it on using a 32-bit computer it doesnt work any help? ok well i have a tethered ipod 2g... i installed the usb... but when trying the computer doesnt rcognize it which its supposed to do but when i try to put in dfu mode it just doesnt work... and if it does start working if i use chronic devs 24k pwn will my files get erased that i had from tethered jailbreak? oh ya i used cywoods installing guide if thats any help.. im using xp now i installed libusb and vcrde thingy normally with out changing the compalibility and when i start from step 5 in cyw00d installing helper i hold down the home button and power button for 10 seconds then a info bubble pops ups and states one of the usb devices attatched to this computer has malfunctioned and windows does not recognize it... i also havent restarted my computer after installing libusb...thnx..
  2. Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Needs to charge
  3. kapi91

kapi91 New Member

it was almost fully charged when it randomly turned off thnx anyways i will try leaving it in for a while
  4. Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    hold down on the power button for a bit
  5. mitchell209

mitchell209 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Yeah, just wait a little bit, then hold the power button for a bit and see if it turns on.
    That happened to me, but I was just holding buttons until it came on. Lol.
  6. kapi91

kapi91 New Member

i am what should happen lol
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    hmm but doesnt it need to bbe turned on using cyw00d or something?
    Thank you guys !!!
    okay thanks alot now that my ipod is back on i heard the official release is up when i checked up chronic devs page soo if i use that will i have all my apps and music well music because my laptop got stolen as i was out of my house so the music was on that laptop and can i get the links for this jailbreak if i can still keep my things.. and thanks a lot for your help...