Help installer...emulator

Discussion in 'iOS Emulators' started by rubedomx, Mar 17, 2008.

1. rubedomx

rubedomx New Member

Hi everyone, i just bought my iphone but i´m from México so i had my iphone unlocked so that it works with telcel.

My firmware version is 1.1.4 and i want to install emulator to play games of snes, game boy advance and psx. So what i have to consider and what i have to do in order to install this emulators and roms?

i have clicked on intaller on my iphone and then appear a screen it says "upgrade", my seller told me that i don´t have to upgrade because it could lock my iphone.

i pressed NO and went to "install" section, then it appears several options like "all packages" "recent packages", "ebooks", etc.

i went to games section and it shows several games including gpsphone and nes(i don´t find snes), in this part i´m stuck because i´m afraid to "lock" my iphone and it stops to work.

Can you help me step by step and making sure nothing happens to my iphone, i know it can be a little annoying but i really appreciate if you can help me with this.

Thank you
  2. rubedomx

rubedomx New Member

Come on guys i´ve been looking in the whole forum but there is no single theard that guides you step by step in this operation, if someone can give me a link it´ll be very useful for me.

Is there a risk if i download homebrew apps, my iphone breaks or something?

Please write step by step how to do this operations without a risk, i really don´t know anything about this, i don´t know what a bio is?, or if i have to download a program to manage my files or if my iphone breaks can i jailbreak it again working like it was working before?