help im new to jailbreaking ipod touch 2nd gen

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by G30rg13, Mar 13, 2009.

1. G30rg13

G30rg13 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    ok so i got my ipod touch 2nd generation 32gb for my birthday in replace of my ipod video, and i have heard how cool jailbreaking is and i want to do it but i need something simple and i guess the untethered. and i so far have my ipod wiped down to the point where it looks like this

http://tamsijungle.tamoggemon.com/content/2008/July/thaanyfw/i0.jpg like i said im new to figuring this out. so can some one walk me through every thing i do and need. thank you ahead of time

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    It's not cool and use the search function for a guide. This just came out a few days ago and the automated methods are still being tweaked and developed.
  3. G30rg13

G30rg13 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    i dont really care how long it takes i just need to be told wat to do and everything in one spot
  4. Touchtacular

Touchtacular New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    You need to download QuickFreedom and follow its instructions. It'll have links for the two files you'll need to download and everything.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    What exactly do you mean by 'wiped down'?
  5. G30rg13

G30rg13 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    wiped down meaning that i cleared everything till the point thats like when u first get it and it tells u to connect to itunes

thanks for the guide man ill try it when i get home from work!!!!

Please Register or Log in to view images