Help I keep getting "Main script execution failed!"

Discussion in 'iPhone Applications on iPod touch' started by hyze101, May 18, 2008.

1. hyze101

hyze101 New Member

When I tried to install izoo from installer I get that message, what should I do?

Thx, Hyze
  2. interestingkid

interestingkid Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    search the forum
  3. Joe Rossignol

Joe Rossignol Community Manager Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    That was clearly not helpful to the thread creator, although yes, you should use the search function next time.

You are running out of disk space in the 300MB partition of the iPod touch. The iPod touch is broken up into two partitions, one 300MB partition for system files etc, and a much larger partition for all media (Music, videos, photos etc). Because the applications are installing to the 300MB partition of the iPod touch, you're almost/already are out of room and need to switch over to the larger partition.

Use the BossTools application to move over all applications and/or wallpapers to the larger partition to clear up room. BossTools can be found under 'Utilities' in Installer aslong as you have Community Sources (BigBoss). Then, it should work, and you may continue to install applications through Installer (Ex: iZoo)
  4. P0150N0U5 F15)-(

P0150N0U5 F15)-( Banned

LOL, wrong fix... That is the app space fix. There is no 'fix' for the main script execution failure as of yet as far as I know...

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. tanakakun

tanakakun New Member

use bosstools to move the apps or if it still doesnt work go to winscp or something and change the permission of the installer to 0777
  6. awal

awal Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    The main script execution failure is a result of the disk space, though.