Help I guess :P

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by ceapy, Dec 27, 2008.

1. ceapy

ceapy New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hey everyone. Is there an app or a way to find text on a page in safari for the iPod touch (like ctrl+f on the Internet / firefox).
    And also, you know , for example If you searched for videos on the YouTube app and the text is too long, it shows "...", and if you hold your finger on the link long enough, a bubble thing will pop up and say what the link says, and the actual link will show up.
    Anyways I'm asking if there's a way to show what that link says fully without actually clicking on it.
    LOL I know that's hard to get , but if you don't get it , I'll try to explain it more clearly. Thanks.
  2. whizkid515

whizkid515 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    The bubble thing works, I just tried it in Google on my touch on Safari (2.2), if that's what you mean. Also, there is no find function in Safari yet. That's one of the many things I REALLY want Apple to implement. Also a search in Music.
  3. Germany

Germany Banned

There is no find function like whizkid515 stated. I hope it comes in the next firmware release. This is an obvious missing feature that Apple has left out, and I think it should be incorporated with Safari. Reading through large pages on the small screen is tough, and a find function would certainly help.
  4. ceapy

ceapy New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Yeah, I meant the bubble thing. But you know when the link is too long it says "blahblahblah...". Is there a way to make the "..." go away and make the whole entire link (or what it says) show. So I want it to show like "blahblahblahblah", not "blahblahblah...". If you get what I mean.
    Also , is there a way to stop safari from refreshing itself when you go on another web page (on the bottm right)?
    And also , is there a way to stop safari from refreshing the window when your switching windows (on the bottom right)?
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    ...anyone?