Help .. I got scammed? I think? by BSE

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by raEEv3, Feb 4, 2008.

1. raEEv3

raEEv3 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    I recently ordered three new packages of ipod touch full pacakge $7.99 each = $24.71 from BSE. $24.71 as in total with currency exchange. So I ordered three last week.. and it came in the mail today, there was only one package visible. It had front and back.. Shouldn't I have 3 fronts.. 3 backs? Did I get scammed? Or did they make a mistake. I'm pretty sure 99% it's not a scam.. probably a mistake or some sort? I mean even if they did make a mistake.. how would they believe me? Cause i'm sitting here right now with the skins lying on the table infront of me.. thinking.. "I WANT TO APPLY THEM ON RIGHT NOW" .. but I don't think I should if i'm going to send it back to them. - I emailed them and waiting for a reply and what the hell happened why I have 1 not 3. Has anyone experienced this? Could it just be they send it one by one in the mail? - not likely I don't think.
  2. Poopymath

Poopymath New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    It was probably just a mistake. Since you already emailed them, I wouldn't worry. Similar thing happened to me when I ordered my Invisible Shield, they sent the iPhone version. I emailed them then they sent me back an iPoT one in about 3 days.
  3. stevenplanet

stevenplanet Banned

BSE is awesome!!!!!!I have it. But only use the one on the back, you don't need the front one.