Help! I don't want to loose Monkey Ball!

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by Superkris13, Jul 25, 2008.

1. Superkris13

Superkris13 New Member

Hi

I recently upgraded my iPod touch to 2.0

Please Register or Log in to view images

. I bought some appilactions. Then I reformatted my PC. I was able to put music back on ok. Now today I got some free apps

. I went to scync them. To do that I would have to loose the apps i've already got

. I have two paid apps on. Monkey Ball and Pin ball. If anyone knows how to avoid this, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

Please contact me on my MySpace: www.myspace.com/superkris13 If you could help, i would be very happy.
    Bye
  2. KaMikA

KaMikA New Member

Shouldnt it be tied to your itunes account? If not try contacting Apple and show them your purchase history
  3. eleonoro

eleonoro New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    And if that didnt helps you can always search on YouTube for free smb

(sorry i wont post links cs i dont want as ban)
  4. Renegade

Renegade Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Since you have reformatted to a new PC it shouldn't transfer with your iTunes...

Once you plug in your iPod it should back up your SMB app and any others you have into your iTunes. Once you have the app click on it and sign into your iTunes account because it needs to authorize your computer.

Think about it... If this was a problem then you wouldn't ever be able to buy something from the appstore on your iPod and not have it on your comp, and Vice-Versa. I think Apple would get by this. It will transfer your apps, you just need to authorize it.