Help! I can't find an incar cd player to work with my iPod touch 3g

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by Fairy, Jan 21, 2010.

1. Fairy

Fairy New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I had a car cd player that worked with my 8gb nano. I bought a iPod touch 32gb 3g and it doesn't work. I have been looking for a new car cd player for my iPod touch 3g but have had no luck. Can anyone help me please?
  2. a33a

a33a New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    presumably you'll be looking for one with USB charging support. What exactly is the problem though? Does it not charge? Does it display an error? or Does it just not fit?
    Please provide this information as we can answer your question quickly and easily.

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. Fairy

Fairy New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Sorry i'm all new to this. It connects and the cd player says connected but won't play. I was told my iPod is too new for it. But have been looking for one that will support the iPod touch 3g
  4. a33a

a33a New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I don't really have experience in this either , but if you don't need docking capabilities (like charge and view name of song on screen) then I would suggest a car stereo with an Auxillary input. or (someone correct me if I'm wrong) a car stereo with A2DP Bluetooth support.

Your problem may be that the iPod Touch does not allow access to Disk Mode (can be used as a flash drive) and the Nano does allow access to disk mode.