Help! I can't decide between cases

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by catheris, Dec 28, 2008.

1. catheris

catheris New Member

I just bought an incase slider from the apple store yesterday (recommended by the apple sales person). When I went home however, I found reviews for switch easy rebel and neo that seem to offer far superior protection for the ipod touch.

Now I can't decide if I should keep the slider, or return it for a rebel or neo. Can someone that owns either of these three products give me their opinions on it?

Specifically which one do you think is least bulky and will offer good/decent protection? (I understand that in order to be protective the case will end up being bulky, but I want to something that strikes a good balance between the two)

Note: the incase slider is hard to put on/take off and it left rubber marks on the back of my touch
  2. BaseballMVP755

BaseballMVP755 Banned

i personally love the rebel. its a lot better, they offer much more
  3. -tcq42-

-tcq42- Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    NeoTouch FTW.

Personally, the NeoTouch and the Incase Slider are both very similar. The NeoTouch just offers a little more protection.
  4. catheris

catheris New Member

Did your neo add extra weight to the touch? It's three layers of protection!
  5. BaseballMVP755

BaseballMVP755 Banned

yea i heard those were heavy.. thats why i had the rebel on my 2g, it actually felt nice
  6. -tcq42-

-tcq42- Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    It's a little bit heavier with any case on, but it's not that noticeable. Personally, I feel like the 2G is really light and I don't like ultra light things. So a little weight isn't too bad. If you care about how much it weights, it isn't even a problem.

The Neo's a very sexy case. If I were to choose between the three, I'd go with the Neo. However, if you're not good at installing fragile stuff, I wouldn't recommend the NeoTouch. It's not that easy to install if you're not good with your hands.
  7. catheris

catheris New Member

Thanks for the insight, I think I should be ok with installing the NeoTouch. That was the product I was leaning towards, since I originally wanted a hard case with a soft cushion inside.