HELP!, i am ready to pay!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by pooffck, Sep 11, 2009.

1. pooffck

pooffck Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    i know this isnt about ipod touch but please help me as there are many fantastic people in this community who know a lot about idevices.

I have a iPod 5Generation 30GB and i always used to use it as an external hard drive as i have my iphone and ipod touch for my mp3's. I copied all the files (i didnt know that where hidden where now unhidden) and i cut them and pasted them on my hard drive, i d/ed and left my ipod in my bag, the next morning i come back to put some new things on my ipod, my ipod is not loading....

It is giving me this message

Please wait, Very Low Battery

and underneath it is that rotating thing...

But the weird thing is that it makes this noise in the hard drive of the ipod like its trying to connect to something and it fails and it makes a noise. I have tired resetting and have tried rebooting! i dont care about my stuff as i copied it here and also there is no ipod_control inside it.

Can someone please help me get my ipod back, (it is not showing in the my computer or itunes so i cant even reset).

I am ready to pay the person a good amount if they successfully help me with this situation.
  2. zDSpider

zDSpider Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    You sure you selected Copy and not Cut ? They're pretty close to each other...
  3. Jim Ver

Jim Ver New Member

try this:

Toggle the Hold switch on and off. (Slide it to Hold, then turn it off again.)
    Press and hold the Play/Pause and Menu buttons simultaneously until the Apple/iPod logo appears, about 6 to 8 seconds. You may need to repeat this step.

If the above steps did not work, try connecting iPod to a power adapter and plug the power adapter into an electrical outlet, or connect iPod to your computer. Make sure the computer is turned on and isn't set to go to sleep.

If you are still unable to reset your iPod, use only one finger from one hand to press the Center (Select) button, and one finger from the other hand to press the Menu button.

When you reset iPod all your music and files are saved, but some customized settings may be lost. Date and time are preserved (unless the iPod reset itself because it had no power and then was reconnected to power). Other customized settings, such as Bookmarks, On-The-Go Playlists, Shuffle, Backlight timer, and so forth are preserved from the last time the hard drive turned on.

If that doesn't help go here:
    http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1382

It worked for my iPod i was able to reset it.. I don't want money or something i'm fine if i helpen you i already have a fckd up day

Please Register or Log in to view images

No prob if it helped