Help!!! I accidentally deleted the stuff in dynamic libraries in mobilesubstrate!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by N00ber, Sep 21, 2010.

1. N00ber

N00ber New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Please help!! I was trying to Manually install an app that required me to overwrite things and stuff, I was copying a file to mobilesubstrate and the all the stuff inside dynamic libraries was gone! When I resprung all sbsettings, winterboard and stuff are GONE! What should I do? Any help would be GREATLY Appreciated, all my music and things are still there, and I am afraid to reboot. Some people said that they got stuck at the apple logo after messing with mobilesubstrate, I'm afraid that would happen to me too. And I don't want to restore as all my stuff will be gone! HELP!!!
  2. itouchfano1

itouchfano1 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    1. Connect to iTunes - Backup.
    2. Make sure all music apps videos ect are on you computer.
    3. Use TinyUmbrella to backup SHSH blobs.
    4. Restore the firmware assisted with TinyUmbrella.
    5. Jailbreakme.com
  3. N00ber

N00ber New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I just said I didn't want to restore, I have apt-backup installed, would that help fix my cydia apps?
  4. bucko

bucko New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    y not restore it is the easiest and fastest way to solve the problem. if you back up all your stuff will be there again like it was before you restored.
  5. tomsoon

tomsoon New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Just reinstall every application in Cydia which uses MobileSubstrate.
  6. N00ber

N00ber New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I reinstalled things from cydia just like tomsoon said, and works. Thanks but I still need to know if it is safe to shutdown/reboot my iPod touch, and not get stuck on apple logo. Please reply if you know the answer to that, and thanks in advance.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Ok, I know this is wierd but now my preferences of cydia apps in settings dissapeared. So the settings for activator and stuff are now gone. Please help!