Help! how to download games on the ipod touch?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by yeqin, Jun 4, 2008.

1. yeqin

yeqin New Member

Jun 4, 2008
    how to download games on the ipod touch. then I think games like pokemon and other DS and play sration games?
    and how to load the game down on the computer first, then to the pod touch.

pleas help me. i nedd realy help

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. JonnySK

JonnySK Active Member

Apr 20, 2008
    Well first, If You Haven't Already, You Need to Jailbreak Your iPod, Go Here to Find Out How To Do That.

Once You have that All Sorted, You Need to Install whatever Game Emulators you want From - psx4iphone, gps4iphone, snes4iphone ETC. (Note: there is not a DS emulator, and most likely will never be)

Once you have your Emulators, You Can Either - Download Game ROMS off of installer, Or SSH them in through your Computer, To find out how to SSH, go HERE (windows) or HERE (Mac).

Go onto your iPod, go to the emulator, and it will tell you what directory to put your ROMS in, SSH them in and tada! (Change permissions to 777)

hope this helps
  3. wearmaize

wearmaize Active Member

Feb 13, 2008
    The ROMs you need are named after their console. So GBA ROMs are named [game name].gba
    The ROMs usually go in /var/root/Library/ROMs/[Console Name]
    So for GBA games, /var/root/ibrary/ROMs/GBA

You can install ROMs through sources in Installer that I cannot list here, and move them through MobileFinder to the right directory, or download them on your computer through some website (cannot say, jsut that there are many) and SSH to put them in the right directory.