Help Help Help!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by kckid12, Jul 13, 2008.

1. kckid12

kckid12 New Member

I jailborke i touch and I think my main backround is "locked" on the screen where it says slide to unlock i cant get this picture off no matter what i do....i have read posts and seen videos about going to vad/ file but where is this and how to get to it from start menu does anyone have step by step instructions to help,,, much appreciated hope i can get this stupid picture off main screen thanks agian guys
  2. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

Use SSH.
    Google is your friend.
  3. hockeynut0103

hockeynut0103 New Member

SSH through WinSCP
  4. Halacio

Halacio New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    restore it and rejailbreak
  5. kckid12

kckid12 New Member

SSH?

Can i do this from my phone...I used ziphone to jailbreak it...i really would like to avoid re-doing whole thing i have installed a crap load of stuff....Any step by step instructions i can do from phone? Or is this something that has to be done on computer?
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Any instructions would be very helpful i am very new i jailbroke iphone yesterday (when i got it) i have watched and read numerous tutorials but i went to install a theme on customize 2.0 and it locked my wallpaper, and im ocd about this kind of stuff...I really dont know what ssh is? thanks for the help guys
  6. eleonoro

eleonoro New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    no that wont help!!

that happened to me once you have to ssh and search for a file called lock abckground.png or something like that and erase it
  7. kckid12

kckid12 New Member

okay...sorry to be a pain.. but could you walk me through this ....what is ssh? and how do i erase it? and update phone thanks a milion
  8. Halacio

Halacio New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    restoring it should delete any png you added.
  9. kckid12

kckid12 New Member

okay so where do i go start me from begining? Let me get this striaght i need to go into ssh (can you tell me where this is located on computer)and then just plug it into itunes? and its done
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    im just confused right now is ssh a file, folder? is it on computer or phone? how do i get to it? thank you so much i am very sorry if this is aggravating you
  10. da_misfits

da_misfits New Member

MobileFinder is one of the most useful applications for things like this, find the lockscreenwallpaper.png(im pretty sure its a .png) and delete it, then go to customize, or settings, or where ever you apply your wallpapers. then after applying it, it should show up as the one you chose instead of the frozen one