{HELP}Having A Problem.

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by unknown1337, Feb 11, 2009.

1. unknown1337

unknown1337 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    {fixed} cant get into dfu mode

Ok, I had this problem before, and I have fixed it, now its just confusing. I read a thread about battery saving, so I turned off my SSH, when I did, the iPod just shut off, now I try getting it into recovery, but my PC says that the USB has malfunctioned. I have fixed this problem in the past, but now its not working anymore.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Someone please help me. I tried DFU over and over, nothing, the computer says "USB NOT RECOGNIZED" EVERY TIME I connect my ipod touch

Please Register or Log in to view images

and iTunes doesnt recognize it

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. DeFekT

DeFekT New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    Okay, you MUST not be entering DFU mode correctly, what I do is when I hear the ding sound, I let go of sleep/power button then hold the home till I hear another ding, then let go, try to use one of the 1clickboots, requires no copy and pasting, and it usually works in under 4 seconds, so go ahead and try that, you WON'T be able to turn it on until you get it into DFU and use the boot.bat again and type in the commands... Good luck.
  3. unknown1337

unknown1337 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Oh my god! It works again! I followed your instructions! Thanks alot man!!! You're a life saver!!!