Help get my purchases from iTunes back!?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by iPodVisioN, Nov 1, 2009.

1. iPodVisioN

iPodVisioN New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Ok I just recently started using my iPod again. Well Ive bought a good 100 bucks from the iTunes store in apps and music. The computer I used my iTouch on I lost the HDD to. So this is a brand new comp pretty much. How do I restore my purchases back onto my iTouch? I went to, Store > Check for available downloads. It says all purchases have been downloaded for this account? WTF? I also authorized this comp to. Idk how I restore my stuff back.
  2. tktouch12

tktouch12 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    i've done this, you can get it back, but it isnt easy
    ok. go into your account, then into the purchase history. find all the order numbers of the songs u need to get and the song names. then just go onto apple's website, email support your problem, and they will ask u for that stuff, then they will let u download them.
    hope this helped
  3. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

Well for the apps, you can go to the app's page, and press purchase and you'll need to enter your password obviously and then you'll get a message saying that you already purchased the app and that you can download it for free. Then it'll download. I can't say the same for the music, but I've done this for apps.
  4. iPodVisioN

iPodVisioN New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Sigh, that's gay. I really don't want to email them. And songs don't work chris I tried, it asks if you want to buy the song again.
  5. tktouch12

tktouch12 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    ya, emailing is really frustrating, but worth the money i'd say