Help!!Game Apps not showing up on the springboard!!

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by chacocatmeow, Jul 28, 2008.

1. chacocatmeow

chacocatmeow New Member

I recently downloaded new cracked games for my ipod touch. I follow the instruction exactly (Copy app. into /Applications via SSH and set it to 775, Create a folder called “Documents” in both /var/mobile/ and /Applications and set permission to 777, and rebooting) But for some reason, my ipod touch only shows icon for Super Monkey Ball, and CBNK 3D. I have problem getting other cracked game icons such as Bejeweled 2, Enigmo...etc to show up. Can anyone help me??? Thank you in advance!!!
  2. KrakaJap

KrakaJap New Member

I've had the same problem too. I'm not sure what causes it but it seems to happen more often when I try to ssh multiple apps at the same time. After a few reboots they end up showing. Just today I added 15 apps and none of them are showing up. I've rebooted multiple times and still nothing. I'm going to remove them all and add them either one or two at a time. I'll let you know if that works.

EDIT: Ok.. that didn't work either. Though, the only difference between this all working previously and not working now is that I'm now on 2.0.1 firmware. Maybe there's something different we need to do?

However, you can always try the cracked AppStore apps. ******* is at Demonoid.
  3. jordan1504

jordan1504 New Member

apps

i had this problem 2, the i read in another forum that u have to have atleast 1 downloaded app from itunes.
    so i downloaded a free app called backgrounds, and since then all the apps show up fine