HELP!!! Frozen at apple boot logo!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Application Compatibility' started by codecrazy, Feb 2, 2008.

1. codecrazy

codecrazy New Member

I just recently jailbroke my ipod touch to version 1.1.3. I tried to get the iJailbreak software upgrade but I kept getting asked for a password. I then downloaded term-vt100 through installer. It asked me for a password again. I tried typing in "alpine" and it worked. All I remember is it saying that the last access was by shai something and "abort" below that. I then saw the spinning wheel in the middle of the screen and then my ipod started to restart. It's been doing that ever since and it restarts about every 30 seconds but never gets past the apple boot logo. I don't think I changed the terminal password, because I know that would cause Springboard to crash endlessly. I just entered a password. That didn't change it, did it? I also tried to get it into DFU mode, but it didn't work. I really need help. Is there any way I can fix it?

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. ZombieKiller

ZombieKiller Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    Probably didn't do it right the
    1. Turn it off by holding both of the buttons at the same time.

2. Hold the home button, and plug the cable in.

3. It should turn on, keep holding the home button.

iTunes will ask to restore.
  3. codecrazy

codecrazy New Member

That worked great!!! Thank you so much!!!
  4. andy12321

andy12321 New Member

kay

thanksss alottt zombie-killer i had the sammee problem. my life is now yours.
  5. SynnR

SynnR New Member

Same thing happened to me. I'm just wondering if there is any way to prevent this? I'm scared to touch terminal now.