Help from People who know there shiaz!! School Network Security Bypassing.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by mizfiter, Oct 16, 2007.

1. mizfiter

mizfiter New Member

I go to school in the city and the wifi at school requires you to download
    a file called "csa or csa.exe" after you login to use the wifi, it only happens once to check out the OS for virus scanner , etc, etc.. but on macs it automatically will let you on the network once it discovers you are a MAC.

Then they let you out on the internet. Now since the ipod touch is OSX based, when I go to login, then it trys to send me the CSA file so it lets me out on the network. Safari says " Can not download this file"...

Is there anyway to SSH this CSA File which works both on mac and pc onto the ipod so safari detects it and will let me out onto the network? is it a certificate?

CSA stands for Cllient Security Agent btw.
    I already asked the network people and said they wont allow handhelds onto the network because of viruses , such bullsh*t... but they let filthy pc laptops on it? argggh
  2. nintendodude

nintendodude New Member

well, the iPod will not be able to run the exe. the best thing, and impossible thing is to change the user agent string of SafariMobile to match what it wants as far as being a mac. remember the user agens says its an iPod, not a mac

see if anyone here knows where the UserAgent file is and how to edit it.
  3. mizfiter

mizfiter New Member

Well its not a exe file , it knows if your a mac or not when it sends you the file I guess???? it just says CSA , Well how would it now if it is a handheld or a laptop, they both have OSX and both have a mac address?

I was thinking if I could change my Mac address on touch to match my laptops and use it to login. ? cause the network already "accepted" my mac address for laptop, cause when I log in, i dont have to redownload the file for the laptop, im just online.

What do you mean string agent?