Help! Free games!

Discussion in 'Application Ideas' started by salsa88, Jul 12, 2008.

1. salsa88

salsa88 New Member

I'm looking for a site that offers the new 2.0 game i.e. monkey ball for free!
    Or links to downloads I.e. [PIRACY.mu], [PIRACY.rs] ext..
    please email me at
    snowsmerf2001@yahoo.com
    Thank you!

Note to Admins:
    I'm not posting any pirated content on your web site so don't ban or close this thread just because I have ask to be emailed a website/info outside of this hypocrisy of a site.

Please Register or Log in to view images

I remember there was no prob getting firmware versions (b4 release date's) , Apps, and emu games b4 now.
  2. Axis

Axis Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    You're better off buying the apps, and respecting developers than making a fuss over here.

Recant! And stop asking for "free" games.
  3. Tturner

Tturner New Member

While alot of people are thinking the same thing, if you post it you might get a warning/banned. Stick to google searches for that sort of stuff.
  4. salsa88

salsa88 New Member

We'll I'm from the USA and we have the freedom of speech and the freedom of opinion. So if I get a warning or a ban for saying what many others are thinking, it will reflect negatively for the site giving others the impression that the site will not let you have an opinion and try to oppress us for doing so.
  5. Axis

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    The site has rules. You can't walk around in public cursing you head off, even though you have freedom of speech. You must obey this site's rules, or leave. No one said you had to stay here.
  6. Mookler

Mookler Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    You have the freedom to say what you want, and people have the freedom to react how they want. If you run into the street shouting "I'm going to kill the president/mayor/wife", don't expect people to not do anything about it.

You can have your opinion, however, it reflects negitively on the site in a legal manner if they help people illegally get programs.

I think they'd take the longevity of the forums over the longevity of your account.
  7. Axis

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    That was very well-put.
  8. exit1010

exit1010 Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    agreed....
  9. salsa88

salsa88 New Member

I also Agree, the fact is I'm just calling the site out on being a fake for pretending like they don't believe in pirating or illegal content. I understand how it negatively affects the site my issue is that its already impacted the site as a illegal content provider. They should have had a Sticky saying "we do not support illegal content on this site" not only in the rules that everyone skimps through. I like this site I come here a lot when i need something i don't want to pay for or wait for a release.
  10. buckycat

buckycat New Member

Dude. DRM.