HELP!! fontswap messed up ipod. Stuck at boot logo

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by weezy700, Apr 10, 2009.

1. weezy700

weezy700 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I recently installed Fontswap on my ipod. I was installing a font, but the ipod crashed while doing so. So i restarted it, and now, it is stuck at the boot logo. It is because of the fonts. According to another thread, restoring the original fonts should do the trick. The only problem is i cannot find them anywhere. Could someone please post a link or something? I really don't want to have to restore my ipod from scratch.

Thanks
  2. sbdxaric

sbdxaric Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    How will you put the original fonts back on if you cant even boot up ur ipod?
    iRecovery?

Anyways i have no idea where to find them, but they should be there in your ipod in some folder.
  3. weezy700

weezy700 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    even though the ipod is stuck at boot logo, it "boots"up bot it doesnt start up. when i have it plugged in, it shows up as a regular ipod and i can ssh/ use ipod browser to navigate to the font folder and replace the fonts(while still stuck at boot logo for like 5 mins before it shuts off). the only problem is that i don't have the original fonts :/
  4. franky_402

franky_402 New Member

anyone figure this out i have the exact same problem, crappy thing is the font i went to install was one that was included with fontswap it should be removed for future releases
  5. Gq2k11

Gq2k11 New Member

how to fix my ipod touch without restoring?

i downloaded font swap from cydia and install a font and it respring for about 5 mins and then it turned off and turn on by it self and it stuck and the apple boot logo and its not starting up. Could someone help me please because i really dont want to restore my ipod touch?
  6. qwasedral

qwasedral Banned

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Restoring may be your only choice