Help finding a good Tiny Speaker for Ipod Touch.

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by johnlo, Feb 26, 2008.

1. johnlo

johnlo New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I used my Touch a lot. But sometimes I find myself in need of some sound but dont really want to get my headset out. So I have been thinkin about picking up a tiny speaker for the Touch that I've seen on Ebay... and also know that a few of the members here have purchased them as well.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=250214082730&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=015

I have the incase skin with cutout opening on the bottom. If I used the above speaker, will it fit confortablely or do i have to remove my Incase skin?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=270213303862&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=017

Have another use the above speaker?? they do cost a little more then the 1st link... and seem a little big for the Touch.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=120223606087&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=002

These seem pretty cute... a little tripod.

suggestion? and thought on these above??

thanks.

John
  2. masterwill22

masterwill22 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
  3. ChikityChinaGuy

ChikityChinaGuy New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    theres a good deal on speakers at woot right now (high quality LG ones, not no names)
    2 for 18 bucks.
    if you buy it i'd be willing to buy the other one from you
  4. johnlo

johnlo New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    thanks.. ya, i have read that before I posted this...

I still like to know if the speakers (from the 1st link I posted) will fit ok with the incase skin case - this one from Apple site.
    http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APP...op_ipod/ipod_accessories/cases&nplm=TQ404LL/A

thanks.
    john
  5. johnlo

johnlo New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    those speakers are little too big for me, plus it seem to require a wall outlet. i want something small and portable.
  6. masterwill22

masterwill22 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Most likely will Oo. That case isn't too thick and im sure it would connect. You can always get some cloth or some material to make the bottom of your ipod touch bigger to test out the speakers with it. If it fits, get the case, and it doesn't, get the case... Just do something about iit. Protect your ipod touch!
  7. hockeycraze12000

hockeycraze12000 New Member

i have the same case from Apple, and the little no name speaker from Ebay, and it fits perfectly....

It also has pretty good sound quality... If you're looking for a mini speaker with moderate sound quality and an emphasis on portability, this is for you...

If you want blaring Digital Sound, then dont buy this

Add to my Rep!
  8. hovik818

hovik818 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    I would go for the tripod, but i would want to know if it has good quality sound.
  9. johnlo

johnlo New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Thanks.. ya, not looking for DTS sounds, i can get that in my living room. Just wanted a speaker to use if i wanted to let my wife heard something instead of having to get my headset out and blah blah blah.
  10. johnlo

johnlo New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)

so i ordered the below. the speaker is great. just wat i was loookin for. well except one problem, i have to remove my skin case. grrrrrrrrrr. its too thick. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.