Help!!! files are gone

Discussion in 'Mac & OS X' started by joris182, Oct 9, 2008.

1. joris182

joris182 New Member

ok so i was using burn (dunno if its relevent or not) and i tryed to burn some .vobs to a dvd so it asked me where to save the files so i choose my desktop. when i went to my desktop all my files were gone from my desktop. some documents and apps. i checked the trash bin but they weren't there. i havent configured time-machine so i cab't recover them that way. is there a solution to recover them. i tryed a demo from StellarPhoenix but that one doesn't recognise .docx and .app
  2. zlatan24

zlatan24 New Member

OOO,that's big porblem,i was in that situation some time ago and haven't searched tool for solve this problem,but later friends advised me-recover docx,application can help you and recover your damaged files in Microsoft Word format,will results in a preview window, that shows recovered text,recovering .docx documents and recovery docx became so easy, as never before, recover corrupt docx files right now, this reliable solution will save many hours of your precious time for manual recover damaged docx file and to my surprise tool is free and as far as i know is working with mobile files other types.