help editing sounds on ipod touch, please.

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by SolidSnakeMig, Aug 21, 2010.

1. SolidSnakeMig

SolidSnakeMig New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    ok so i know how to change the sounds using ifile and have been quite successful up to this point i just need two things cleared up really

1 in the actual system files of the ipod touch there is a low battery soundfile saved , now i have never heard this while using so can i turn this on ? (if i can i can change it right?)

2 you know when you get a notification or a popup such as "this ebay item is ending soon" , can i change this sound? in the system files the only sounds which match this sound are sms1 (i think) and voicemail, would i change one of these?

i have been searching for a few hours and have found nothing so if this has been posted before i apologise but this is truly my last resort.

and this is my first ever forum post so please be kind.

and after i have finalised it through your help if anyone would like a complete sound theme (metal gear solid) im sure i could upload it.

thanks in advance.

and if anyone could tell me a complete list of the sounds i can change (ipodtouch only) that would be smashing!
  2. DoubleStandards

DoubleStandards Banned

Unlock & Lock are the only sounds i know of.
  3. SolidSnakeMig

SolidSnakeMig New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    i have changed lock,unlock,alarm,key clicks, charge sound,new mail, sent mail, screenshot(camera shutter).
  4. JoshH100

JoshH100 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    The sound is going to be in the app, go to var/mobile/applications/ the app with the sound you want to change, it will be somewhere in there.