HELP DOWNGRADEIN 1.1.3 iPHONE

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Jailbreak' started by mrredsox21, Feb 15, 2008.

1. mrredsox21

mrredsox21 New Member

I Upgraded To 1.1.3 Like A Fool ... And Now When I Try Downgradein .. I Get A (error 1) Plus I Cant Rebot For Recover ....i So Then I Tryed The Iphuc Way And I Got It Back To 1,1.1 But For Some Resaon The Installer Wont Download Anything... Not Even The Shh Poped Up... Any Other Ideas On How To Downgrade A 1.1.3 Iphone Let Me Know
  2. greystealth

greystealth New Member

Do a search I've posted this in several places and so have many others. Use the tool!
  3. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    You need to follow the directions properly to get the phone into DFU mode. That error comes from not doing it properly. You need iTunes 7.5 for it also. I would encourage you to then upgrade to 1.1.2 before going to 1.1.3 as it will save you lots of problems down the road.
  4. ProwlingTiger

ProwlingTiger New Member

5. mrredsox21

mrredsox21 New Member

i tried the video.. it didnt work ether .. i keep gettin a sceen that states the sim needs to be unlocked ( The sim i have has At&t so i dont get it... i can get it to down grade to 1.1.1 and the installer was ackin funny.. i had to refresh like 10 times before okepep pops up ... after it finnaly did when i upgraded to 1.1.2 i got the same screen that says sim need to be unbocked... i even tried the error 1 fix ..
  6. aftershock68

aftershock68 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Well if your sim needs to be unlocked, restore and go to at&t (wish it was verizon) lol.
    I'm not an iPhone genius, but yeah if it has to do with your sim, take it to the "Biggest wireless provider in the nation."
  7. mrredsox21

mrredsox21 New Member

it got nottin to do with my sim
  8. aftershock68

aftershock68 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    You have no clue man. No clue at all.