Help. deleted music app!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Master Dover, Mar 9, 2009.

1. Master Dover

Master Dover Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    ok guys... right now i feel like the stupidest person in the world.... i have an ipod touch 2g 16gb, and i thought it would be cool to get the ipod icon instead of video and music so i got it off of cydia, but now i didnt want it and when i tried to unistall it it was still the ipod instead of music and video... so i sshed into my ipod and was going to try and get rid of it that way, but the only thing i could find was mobile music player or whatver, so being safe i copied it to my desktop and then deleted it from my ipod when it didnt give me the music and video or the ipod icon i just put the mobile music player into the ipod agian..... and it still isnt on my ipod!!!!
    please please please help!!!!!!!
  2. mikec1985

mikec1985 Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    Download something from cydia and it will appear on the springboard, download gUICache from cydia it will rebuild the mobilinstallation plist to show ssh apps on the springboard.
  3. Master Dover

Master Dover Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Thank you

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH YOUR MY SAVIOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

now any idea how to get rid of the ipod thing, so i have musc and video agian, instead of thwm being combined???
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    the ipod thing im talking about is an app on cydia called mobilemusicplayer flip and when i installed it i didnt like it so i tried to get rid of it and i pressed the uninstall button and it went through the procces fine but when i exited out and restarted my soringboard it was still there any help???