Help deciding a case?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by touch happy, Nov 16, 2007.

1. touch happy

touch happy New Member

2. pjbarnoy

pjbarnoy New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I've had the DLO Jam Jacket for about two weeks now, and I've gotta say, I love it!

While the Jam Jacket has the, IMO, very useful Headphone Management System, it does add some bulk to the system which many users might not like. I would take the added bulk any day over my headphones constantly getting tangled in my pocket, but again, that's up to you to decide. The shape the device takes because of the HMS may feel slightly uncomfortable for a few minutes, but you'll get used to it quickly.

The overall form factor of the Jam Jacket is very good. it is easy to hold and the material isn't slippery at all. My one complaint about the Jacket would have to be the DLO logo plastered on the front, about as big as the Home button and ugly as all hell, as far as I'm concerned (even though the random hole that all non-transparent cases need to have on the front isn't that great either).

Overall, I would recommend the Jam Jacket just from my everyday experience. First of all, it's available now (so you get your protection sooner), and second, from the fact that I've never heard of XtremeMac** and that somehow, they claim to have "screen and click wheel" protection for your iPod Touch.

**EDIT: You know what, never mind; my sister has an XtremeMac dock for her Nano.
  3. touch happy

touch happy New Member

Hmmm okay thanks for your input.
  4. Rawd

Rawd New Member

5. touch happy

touch happy New Member

You mean $19.99?
  6. Rawd

Rawd New Member

No. I mean $39.99. What a rip

Please Register or Log in to view images

I live in Canada, and now that our dollar is worth more than US, it should only be a $17.99 product. I should have ordered it online....
  7. touch happy

touch happy New Member