HELP! Customize Will Not Let Me Put More Than 4 Icons On Springboard!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by iTouch532, Jan 21, 2008.

1. iTouch532

iTouch532 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Ok, what happened from step 1.

I went into Categories, and I accidentally pressed "restart SP" then It restarted, loaded up the slide to unlock screen and 4 icons, then I'm like "its ok customize will fix this" but When I went to customize and customize NM, It said 0 icons, on the regular customize it wouldn't let me put, more than 4 icons, but then I got it to put 7, and it worked so I re-arranged them, but then it did not show up on my Springboard I did it again, and restarted my iPod 5 times, still no luck, any ideas??

All would be appreciated, I'm running 1.1.1 firmware, and I have the iMilk theme, if it even matters. I really do not want to restore, last option.
  2. fatsnake69

fatsnake69 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    what r u talking about
  3. iTouch532

Device:
    iPod touch
    I have total commander, I'm going to restore, what folder to I copy to my desktop? the Applications folder and what other one??
  4. iTouch532

Device:
    iPod touch
    anybody help???
  5. joshua_davis18

joshua_davis18 New Member

Hey, sorry about your luck. Ive never had this problem so i dont know what to tell you. One thing though....my friend has had a lot of problems with the older version of iMilk if that means anything. I would try to, turn on your ipod then hold the sleep/power button and the home button till it restarts. It will take awhile for it to restart so dont freak out.

Sorry i cant help much but wanted to put my 2 cents in. I have posted simple questions before that still havent had a reply.
  6. iTouch532

Device:
    iPod touch
    I see, well I restored it, but now when I transfer my Apps, they won't load, I have BSD subsystem installed, what else would i need? I guess this changes my title, now I need help as to, how to get my apps to not be slow and load up on my screen, but thanks! I think I should just re-download everything all over again.