HELP!! customize the whole music player app

Discussion in 'Customization Requests' started by james_is_cazy, Aug 1, 2008.

1. james_is_cazy

james_is_cazy New Member

I want to customize the whole music player app so all the buttons a differnt colour so could so one help me plz
  2. gtrplyr

gtrplyr Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)

do u know how to SSH?
  3. james_is_cazy

james_is_cazy New Member

4. gtrplyr

gtrplyr Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)

ok what you gotta do is go into /applications/MobileMusicPlayer.app

then look around for things to edit, all u gotta do is make/find an image (in example: the shuffle button when pressed) and save it as a .png. then go into that folder above and try to find which one is the shuffle button while its pressed, in this case on 2.0 its called shuffle_on.png, so save your image that your replacing that image with as a .png, i usually just save em to the desktop, easy access, then drag it into mobilemusicplayer.app and make a backup of the original shuffle button. delete the original one and rename the one u made EXACTLY as the old one was. then respring and WALA! hope this helped, sorry its such a bejambled bunch of mess, i had to type fast, and sorry it took me 2 days to get back to u, anymore questions just post it here ill get back as soon as i can, hope this helps
  5. AngelSynth

AngelSynth Banned

If you like, I can send you (via PM of course) a copy of my mobilemusicplayer.app if you want to see which PNG's correspond to what object in the app

I've skinned almost every aspect of my musicplayer, BUT the other.artwork :'(
  6. gtrplyr

gtrplyr Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)

me 2 angel! i wanna see it