HELP: combining large MP4 parts into one?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by iSaint, Dec 25, 2008.

1. iSaint

iSaint New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I just got my ipod touch the other day, and one of my immediate thoughts was to hopefully put all my DVDs on it. Fortunately for me, and probably many others, I fell upon this forum. I searched around and got a couple answers, I use dvdFab and Videora to get my movie, but one thing is that it is in parts. The parts are about 20 minutes each, and I've looked up some programs to combine them but most of them don't join the entire movie unless you buy it (some price at 30 dollars).

My question is, "what program can I use to combine large MP4 files into one, and is it free?"

*unless! somebody knows a free program that does what I stated in the first paragraph without parts

my operating system is windows xp, so any help would be much appreciated!

EDIT:
    ok so I have 7 parts of the movie 300 on my ipod, little frustrating detail, some of it is in Spanish and some of it is in English....I don't know how that is even possible
  2. Bubalooshi

Bubalooshi Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I'm not really sure what you're asking, but for ripping a DVD onto the iPod, use HandBrake.
  3. fear_2670

fear_2670 Banned

Use DVD decrypter to rip the movie out, and make sure you set file splitting to NONE, so that the big movie comes out all in ONE piece.
    Then use any video converter to convert the movie to MP4.
  4. iSaint

iSaint New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    ohh woooow...I guess I should have looked a little closer at its features haha.

thanks I'll try that now
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    so im using dvdfab decryptor right now (the free one)
    but I can't seem to find a set to no splitting