Help!! Can't get teleport app to work!

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by PetaB, Aug 16, 2008.

1. PetaB

PetaB New Member

I've tried all the things and suggestions on the site but none of them helped. I looked on youtube and google for help too. NOTHING worked!! Please someone help me!! I have Windows XP and don't know what to do!

Please Register or Log in to view images

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. oioioi

oioioi New Member

3. PetaB

PetaB New Member

Didn't you read my post?!?!
    "I've tried all the things and suggestions on the site but none of them helped"
  4. Vee

Vee New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Your going to have to explain a bit more about your situation.

Tell me exactly what you've done, what router you have and what info you've entered on your iPod.

It could be that you entered the wrong IP Address or you've entered another piece of info wrong.
  5. dieselboy27

dieselboy27 New Member

I had a problem but solved it by creating a static lan ip. Now my address never changes at home. My external ip changes so infrequently that I don't worry about that one. However if it ever does there's always a dyndns account. But for now, I'm doing ok. Especially now that teleport has been updated it's much more solid.
  6. deenybird

deenybird New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    i have a wireless network with a router at home. I think i need to forward the ports on the router, but might your method work instead?
    It's a shame setting up the router is so darn difficult. The setting's for mine just don't seem to be the same as the tutorials i see online