Help!!!!!!! Cant delete

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by FASTERTHANSID, Dec 21, 2008.

1. FASTERTHANSID

FASTERTHANSID New Member

I recently put a joy division album on my Ipod touch. There was 2 cd's in total and all transfered across no problems. I went into the first cd on my ipod and there was 2 of each song. I then attached it back to my pc, deleted the cd out of itunes library and sync'd again to get rid of it on my ipod. The sync went well and had no problems or errors.
    But the cd is still on my ipod and it still has 2 of each song but its not in my library on the pc. This is really annoying as I cant listen to the cd as it has two of every song.

I'm left scratching my head and need your help.
  2. mikec1985

mikec1985 Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    Did you try rebooting your ipod? Try that also try and delete the CD (all songs) your are having trouble with then resync if that doesnt work put it on manually sync music thats what i have it set on its better because it doesnt sync your library every time you plug in your ipod and you can easily add your new music
  3. FASTERTHANSID

FASTERTHANSID New Member

I've rebooted my ipod but the album is still there. Its weird cus I've deleted it from my library but its still on my ipod even after its been sync'd with the library that doesn't contain it.