Help? Bettery life is VERY WEAK!

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by davey607, Jun 15, 2008.

1. davey607

davey607 New Member

Ok. Before I jailbroke to 1.1.4 my battery had decent life. But now it lasts two days or less! It's rediculous! <<spellcheck lol. I even I Bossprefs to turn off my SSH and WiFi. Even with those turned off it still sucks battery like crazy! Help! Also, my computer moniter broke so I'm using my TV right now and was wondering what brand of lcd monitors should I buy? (e.g. samsung, acer, dell). Also, back your opinions with reasonable details.

Please Register or Log in to view images

thanks!
  2. ElectricMan5

ElectricMan5 New Member

Two days or less? Mine only lasts about 1 day... Only cause I use it alot. I don't think battery life should be a problem... Mine automaticlly charges when I turn the brightness off. Turn it all the way down, and it will last about 3 days, I'd think.
  3. deadfire55

deadfire55 Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I had this problem I saw a thread on this its probalbly because you use 2many apps at the same time. So when ur done with an app instead of just pushing the home button u. Hold it for 5 sec.this will close the app fully saving lots of power. And about ur screen get a dell 19' inch plasma. I have it its pretty good. It ships standard with most dell model. Sry if I didn't help.
  4. davey607

davey607 New Member

good idea ill try it out and someone else told me that acer's last longer, are cheaper, and are good quality.
  5. P0150N0U5 F15)-(

P0150N0U5 F15)-( Banned

It doesn't charge automatically, where is the power coming from? It is just the battery recovering from intensive use...

I have an Acer laptop. They are cheaper, and are not good quality, and don't last longer. My left click botton is broken, the battery life is usually under an hour, and the ram board has cracked once, costing me £70 for a repair...
  6. davey607

davey607 New Member

I was talking about their monitors not laptops, I know their laptops SUCK I know. lol
  7. fastnfurious1026

fastnfurious1026 New Member

Yeah my batter lasts a while even while surfing the web and stuff. maybe about 2 to 3 days. i really dont keep track lol.

and as monitors go, i would get a Dell for sure. i made the mistake of buying a dell instead of a mac, but its a good computer for me, and the 19" monitor it came with is really nice. The images are clear and sharp. Ive had it about 1 and a half years and i have Media Center TV installed so i am always moving it around my desk to be comfortable and it has stood pretty well. I would get a dell monitor.

i hope this helps.
  8. mlbplayer456

mlbplayer456 Banned

i also have to 19 inch dell monitor. came with my inspiron 531s (great pc) the monitor is great and its not plasma its lcd. lcd FTW!
  9. Go Avalanche

Go Avalanche Banned

My battery life is also very low!
  10. meloyo

meloyo Member

same here
    i keep my iphone in my pocket all day
    it at like 100%
    and i check the time its like 20
    then 5 min later its 7
    then 2 min later its dead