Help...Apps not syncing to touch firmware 3.0

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 3.0' started by Quixoticelixer., Jul 7, 2009.

1. Quixoticelixer.

Quixoticelixer. New Member

I'm new to this whole Ipod thing, so excuse me if i don't make any sense

A few nights ago my friend tried jailbreaking my ipod with his computer using redsnow and cydia, everything worked out fine but when i got on my computer and tried adding my music, apps, and videos it didn't work out. He told me to download the 8.2 itunes beta, but that didn't work out, so i uninstalled that, and installed the new version of itunes then i restored my ipod and it downloaded the 3.0 firmware.

I can get all my music, and videos on my ipod, and itunes even says it was installing all my apps on my ipod, but nothing ever showed up on the home page. i tried restoring it several times, but it hasn't worked. I'm sure all the "sync applications" boxes are checked, so i dont really know whats happening.
    i would really appreciate the help

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. apples7

apples7 Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    in itunes click on ur ipod then at the top their should be like music video application and other things
    go to the application section and make sure the box is check
  3. JonnySK

JonnySK Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Make sure your account is Authorizes on iTunes. On iTunes go to the "Store" menu at the top of iTunes, and click on "Authorize Computer." Then type in your iTunes password. Then try syncing your apps again, should work.
  4. Quixoticelixer.

Quixoticelixer. New Member

Actually Itouch93 the authorization thing worked!
    Thank-you so much

Please Register or Log in to view images

<3333
  5. Mortel

Mortel Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Does iTunes say that the space is taken up on your iPod? For example, if you had 50mb in apps, is 50mb of space taken up on your iPod under the "Applications" category?