Ok my iPod touch died recently, hooked it up to JBL Speakers and the hole thing blew on me and hasnt turned on since. Im wondering, is this a battery issue? or a Internal Hadware issue because if its battery then they will surely just replace it and will turn on my iPod to see a couple of cracked apps. Wich cant be good. What makes me believe its an internal problem is that as soon as I hooked it up my ipod went to boiling heat, like couldnt hold it in my hand for more than a second, then it made this hissing noise inside for about 4hours non stop. That sounds more of a hardware electrical fault yes? So ye, should I run the risk of sending it back? Thanks everyone.