[HELP] App Icons bunched at the top?

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by Da2Shae, Jun 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Da2Shae

Da2Shae Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    • Illegal/piracy-related discussions
    Can any of you guys help me? Recently I installed a few things and apps and for some reason all my apps are bunched together at the top of my homescreen.

I can still click them just fine, its just that the apps are bunched together vertically.

To put it simply, I cant even see the titles of each application because the applications below them are blocking them completely. Its like they're stacked on top of each other lol.

So what can I do.

Extra info.

I just got Infiniboard and infinidock cracked, I read online that cracked cydia apps may be the cause of the problem. However, I tried to uninstall them, but I think i need wifi to do that...

I don't have wifi at the moment but if I absolutely have to have wifi I can find it easy on wednesday. (Church wifi lolz)

It has nothing to do with any theme with winterboard, they're all unchecked.

I can still SSH despite my lack of wifi, I use iPhone Tunnel Suite. I also use cyder 2 to download anything that I need from Cydia without wifi.

So I'm covered for SSHing and downloading anything for Cydia.

Also, please speak english. By that, I mean I just started jailbreaking and I don't know that much about the jargon and stuff. In fact, I just figured out what "SSHing" is and how to do it. (Although I still don't know my way around the files and folders in the ipod touch)

----

So yeah, app icons stacked at the top of my screen. How do I solve this?

Thanks!
  2. FortyTwo

FortyTwo Banned

DISCUSSION OF CRACKED APPS are illegal and against the rules.
  3. Appman

Appman Community Development Staff Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    You can solve it by not using cracked apps and reading this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.