HELP!!!! all applications gone...

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X' started by androse, Dec 8, 2008.

1. androse

androse New Member

• Illegal/piracy-related discussions
    i have a first generation ipod touch, 2.0 firmware jailbroken. i use cydia since installer wont open for some weird reason. heres what happened, i just installed [PIRACY]us and AppShare, from [PIRACY].us. i touched the button to install all of the .ipas on [PIRACY]us, and i freaked out. i didnt want all of them and my ipod froze up. i shut it off and then when i restarted it, it started fine but there were no applications showing on my screen. everything was gone exept for an internet link that i had on my home page. but when i touch the link nothing happens. when i hold it down the link jiggles and i can move it to the dock, but nothing else is there. when i plug it into itunes it says that i am still using up the same amount of memory, but i dont have any apps on my home screen. no mail no itunes no safari. nothing. i cant restore my ipod on the computer. when i try it says something like my ipod cant be restored because itunes doesnt recognize its format. idk the exact wording of it. please help if you can! i have no clue what to do. im pretty good on a computer and im open to suggestions. i have a macbook that i can use or a windows winbook.
  2. Meikura

Meikura Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
  3. androse

androse New Member

not a help....
  4. SumDaii

SumDaii Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    ummm... u installed [PIRACY]/[PIRACY]us! U cheap boii!!!! Hello, thats called piracy from appshare

Please Register or Log in to view images

duhhh.... anywai, what i did was install something from cydia which backs up all your apps, dont remember wat its called.. hmmmm... soz

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. Meikura

Meikura Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    We don't condone piracy on this site, so you won't get any help here.
    Unless you count a warning or a ban as help.
  6. androse

androse New Member

i didnt get that app. and now i cant open cydia because its not there. nothing is on the home screen
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    k well thanks
  7. fyvel

fyvel Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    restore... and dont do that....
  8. qbal1

qbal1 New Member

called APTBackup
  9. Wats Doing Boyz

Wats Doing Boyz New Member

Ok so let me get this straight you want our help to get back apps that you obtained illegally no just no, also you should have backed them up.
  10. qbal1

qbal1 New Member

even if he got some illigally he is looking for help to get his core apps back. I'll help but if app share deleted the apps they are most likely gone and not moved to a trash bin somewhere. I recommend re-jailbreaking and through cydia installing quickgold and seeing if your apps are really gone or just not being displayed.