Help a noob out!

Discussion in 'Playstation 1 (PSX) Emulator (psx4iphone)' started by borovy3488, Mar 18, 2008.

1. borovy3488

borovy3488 New Member

Hey guys, I just tried to install psx4all over installer. Everything went fine, but now I don't know where to find ROMS. When I installed NES, all I had to do was add a source and download them. Is there any way to do that is psx4all, or could someone please explain what I need to do? By the way, I'm on a Mac.

Thanks,
    Wayne
  2. nothernhorspowa

nothernhorspowa New Member

You can get them at certain websites online (can't discuss more), or you can make them out of your existing PSX games by ripping the cd and creating an .iso image of it. I don't know any iso programs for Mac, but AFAIK, there isn't a source for the roms, as they are 400mb+ for each one.
  3. borovy3488

borovy3488 New Member

ok, so if there isn't a source for them, how do I get them on my ipod?
  4. hotwater10

hotwater10 Banned

first you must have winscp.....if you dont pm me
    you go to here
    find a game you want
    save it
    in win scp go to psx4all then put the rom file in the rom folder
  5. borovy3488

borovy3488 New Member

Got excited there for a second, but winscp is only for windows. Guess it makes sense from its name. Is there a Mac program I can use?
  6. Asuraku

Asuraku Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    if you're using mac, download AFPd from installer and turn it on. Your iPod should show up as a shared device in the finder. You may need the password for secure shell (SSH). That's how I have been doing it since November, and I haven't had a single problem with transfering anything.
  7. hovik818

hovik818 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Dont forget the bios now.
  8. borovy3488

borovy3488 New Member

ok, can someone give me a link to a how to? Or post one here? I'm not sure what the bios even is?
  9. frostz

frostz New Member

Google it! It's illegal to discuss where to find Roms because they aren't purchased. Only if you purchased them you can rip them on a cd and to your ipod. Other then that Google! Search up PSX roms download or something like that.
  10. borovy3488

borovy3488 New Member

I'm not asking about where to find ROMs. I get that part. I understand that it is illegal, and I understand why. I am simply asking what the BIOS is. I don't understand that.