[HELP] 4 Signal Bar Image & Airplane Mode iPod Touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by SpeedyApocalypse, Feb 21, 2010.

1. SpeedyApocalypse

SpeedyApocalypse Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Lately, I have been making a Winterboard theme and tweak that allows the user to change their iPod Touch into an iPhone. I have made it pretty far and have gotten SMS, MobilePhone, Camera, Notifications, etc.

On my theme, I removed the "No Service" from SpringBoard.strings located in my /System/Library/CoreServices/Springboard.app folder. I would like my theme to display a carrier image instead of No Service but after it does "Searching..." for a SIM card, it goes to an image that includes 3 bars and one lower bar with no carrier. This only has 4 spots for signal bars, not the 5 that normally comes with it. My image does not go on top of these bars and THIS IS NOT MY IMAGE. I was wondering if anyone knew where this image was located, there is both a Default and an FSO version of it. I checked far and wide but to no avail. Here is a picture of what it looks like. I would like the folder of this image of the 4 bars.

Please Register or Log in to view images

I have searched far and wide for it, don't tell me to respring or that it is part of another theme - IT ISN'T.

Next question, I was wondering about Airplane mode on my iPod Touch. I have enabled it and it is shown in settings, but when I click on it, it goes to ON for about half a second, then switches to OFF again. Is there a way to make it act normally? I think I have to edit a .plist file somewhere but I do not know which one. If anyone could point me in the right direction, that would be appreciated.
  2. Nburnes

Nburnes Well-Known Member

Device:
    OnePlus One
  3. SpeedyApocalypse

SpeedyApocalypse Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I know about iPhoner... I am building my own theme with my own custom images. iPhoner does not fix any of the issues that I am having.