HELP 3G[S] got stuck in cydia today. Had to reboot, now somethings dont work!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Luigi453, Sep 28, 2009.

1. Luigi453

Luigi453 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I tried installing a package from cydia on my 3G. I think it was supreme prefrences. After it installed, i got stuck on the "Reloading Data" screen for like 20 minutes. at that point, i just manually restarted the device.

I have opened cydia and uninstalled supreme prefrences. After uninstalling the package, Cydia was not responding to home button/power button clicks. Touch screen worked fine. So AGAIN, i manually restarted. Cydia seems to work fine, but now winterboard is all messed up.

i check something in winterboard, then exit. Normally the device would respring. it no longer does so. it just goes back to the home screen like nothing happened. When i reopen winterboard, the item i checked is just unchecked.

Fortunately, The phone still functions. im on 3.0 and really want to avoid 3.1 Any help??

Note: i have reinstalled, and removed/reinstalled winterboard twice. its still messed. HELP
  2. freemini

freemini Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Supreme Settings f'd my iPod two times. do NOT install it ever again. I had to restore. If I wanted to uninstall it it will make 96% of my apps to just dissapear. I only had safari,music,cydia and app store left. I had to restore. Again do NOT install Supreme Settings again.
  3. Mosaic

Mosaic Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    As freemini stated, Supreme Preferences causes problems.
    It's not recommended.