HELP!!! 1.1.3 Jb Issues

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by aftershock68, Jan 25, 2008.

1. aftershock68

aftershock68 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Okay, I get through all the iBrickr stuff, fine dandy no errors. When I download the softupdate, my ipod resets, yadda yadda. Fine. Sweet. When its done rebooting, its the same. Nothing happened. It still says 1.1.2. What did I do wrong? I followed ipodtouchhacker's tutorial EXACTLY. But no success. Should I use the 1.1.3ipsw for the iTouch or should i use the one that iBrickr downloads "directly from Apple?" I'm not really a n00b or anything I'm used to hacking (even back in the PSP days, lol ;] ). SadFace. Don't flame me like "you should wait to jailbreak, the official ones coming soon" or "its only for the iPhone." Its just a lack of bravery on your part. You can restore anyway.

Thanks,
    Alejandro
  2. botty

botty New Member

the one from apple but wait in the next hour hex will be releaseing a jailbreak not useing a computer gd ay just put 1.1.1 on ya touch.
  3. itouchmaster12345

itouchmaster12345 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    everyone is having sooo many problems with this jailbreak... I wonder why??

MAYBE BECAUSE IT WASN'T INTENDED FOR THE IPOD TOUCH!!

people... seriously just be patient, my god, WAIT FOR THE OFFICIAL IPOD TOUCH JAILBREAK!