Help, 1.1.3 dev team jailbreak and itunes (I searched and found nothing similiar)

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Jailbreak' started by alpha_omega69, Feb 9, 2008.

1. alpha_omega69

alpha_omega69 New Member

I did the dev team jailbreak for 1.1.3 and now whenever I try to copy music onto my touch, I cannot click and drag, nor can I delete anything off of it through itunes, I am in desperate need of help people. All my music is...uh grayed out, though they are in my ipod.
    What I just did was I tried to click and drag music onto my ipod and it wouldn't let me, in itunes it gave me the cursor with the X on it. So then I synced them and it managed to put the songs on my ipod, but for some reason they are all grayed out when I am looking at it through itunes. Like it won't let me edit or delete any of my music.
    What do i do? BTW I am using Itunes 7.4 if that matters or anything...

Oh just incase I am not clear enough, I took a screen shot of my desktop to show you what I am looking at right now. Click here to see the image.
  2. alpha_omega69

alpha_omega69 New Member

Damn lol, I am so sorry I thought if I searched through the 1.1.3 section it would search the entire site, I managed to find a fix...you see this never happened to me before, i didn't know I had to enable manual whatever, before this was something I never had to do. Anyways sorry.