Heloooo...i'm new here...and lovin it..

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by theshredaholic, Oct 15, 2007.

1. theshredaholic

theshredaholic New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    OK, so i'm all set to jailbreak my touch.
    i'm gonna follow the video on youtube..anything i should know before attempting it..???
    BTW, i dont have a wifi connection at home, but i do get it at certain restraunts and places..
    is there a problem with that cause i read that i need to use some winrar file as well as open some page in safari...
    Please, any help would be appreciated...
    Also, once jailbreaked, how can i get these apps that i see on some springboard images like sketches, and stuff???
    And also please recommend some great apps.. not so much into the wifi, but otherwise..
    i'm also running on 1.1 rite now... so if u have a link for 1.1.1, please do let me know..
    i'm on windows BTW

I know its a lot of question, sorry for that, but i'm really looking forward to this...

and also...has anyone seen that game for the iPhone which uses the accelerometer?? like if u have a balancing ball or something..?? it sounds cool..some people has utilised the accelerometer on the mac book pro for seismic readings and stuff.. not far out

Thanks a lot for your help... and also for this site
  2. jCedborger

jCedborger New Member

You will need wifi to Jailbreak the iPoT.
  3. theshredaholic

Device:
    iPod touch
    yeah.. thats what i was asking... first of all... what comes first.. the comp hack or wifi..... and secondly... what if i do it with a time gap... like take it to a restraunt, do the needful and then take it home and do the final step... will that work...or vice versa
  4. picaso

picaso New Member

I swear to goodness gracious i will curse whoever answers this... dare me! pls... look at the damn stick @ the top and read.
  5. theshredaholic

Device:
    iPod touch
    what stick??? the only reason i opened this thread is because the info in the ipod touch jailbreak forum is a bit too jumbled up... cant understand it there... mind explaining urself??
  6. picaso

picaso New Member

7. theshredaholic

Device:
    iPod touch
    oh..ok.. thanks.. is that all thats needed?? helpful, in an angry sort of way.. thanks
    however... as i asked before... any link on where i can get a direct link for update 1.1.1?? itunes does not seem to download the update properly..
    i found an update for 1.1 before so i'm guessing there'll be one for 1.1.1 as well