Hello

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by 432521, Jul 28, 2008.

1. 432521

432521 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Hello-PLEASE HELP ME

Hi my name is ann and i have had my ipod touch for about 1 month now. I gotta say i got it for a great deal only $150, the clerk messed up i wasnt there cause my mom and sisters got it for my birthday and hey they got a good deal so they didnt say anything.

Well i have had ups and downs with my ipod, so i am helping when i am down someone here will be willing to help me.

Today like 30 mins ago before i created this thread i figured out how to use winscp which helped me out ALOT.

One thing i restored my ipod like 2 times because there was apps on my ipod that i could not get off and they didnt work it didnt effect my ipod in anyway *i am just very ocd*, but with the help of youtube and winscp i was able to finally figure out how to manually delete dead apps.

sorry for the ramble i hope we can all get along

Please Register or Log in to view images

EDIT:
    Question
    is there a limit to how many times you can restore your ipod, i am scared that if i do it to much it might mess up my ipod even though i dont plan on doing it again but just in case.

EDIT AGAIN:
    My installer keeps on crashing. i delete the app right before the problem happens but it installer still doesnt let me install anything, does anyone know what i can do to stop this from happening
  2. kurtisboyd

kurtisboyd Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Don't worry, there isn't a limit to the number of restores

And Welcome to iPod touch Fans!
  3. lewyboi9493

lewyboi9493 Member

Theres no limit to restores

welcome to iptf ann, hope you enjoy your stay
  4. ‹React™›

‹React™› New Member

Omg I'm also ocd.
    We can be best friends!

Haha nah jokes.
    Welcome to the forums Ann

5. potroast32

potroast32 Banned

Hello and no there is not a prblem with how many times you restore... for installer freezing *restore* *jailbreak* and the first thing you do after you jailbreak (right when it turns on) open contacts app and make a contact or something than after a minute go to installer it should work fine from then on