Hello

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by LeeFH, Feb 11, 2009.

1. LeeFH

LeeFH New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hi there everyone!
    I was already lurking the boards over here for some weeks now, and was amazed by how active you guys are!

Please Register or Log in to view images

Now, that i have a touch 2g in my posession, and a full version redsn0w on it's way i felt the urge to register, matter of being able to thank all the little goodies you'll deliver.

My hopes in terms of modding the Touch would be the realisation of the volume buttons to behave as song-navigation buttons (apparently already in development

), and another mod to give full EQ access or at least improve the sound quality of my beloved device.

Cheers from Hungary!

2. murphmanny

murphmanny Banned

Hello and welcome to the forums. Make sure you read the rules and search before posting. Enjoy your stay.
  3. LeeFH

LeeFH New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Will do so! Thanks!

edit: i found an issue which is bugging me since day 1. is it me, or the itouch just can't remember my music playlist position after i have watched a video? everytime when i bring up the media console (the double tapping on home button thing) and hit the play button, the itouch starts playing the first song of the library, and not the one i left off. is there a solution for this besides the one of not watching movies and/or video podcasts? thanks!