Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by rodent222, Jan 9, 2009.

1. rodent222

rodent222 New Member

Jan 8, 2009

I've been using my 1st Gen 16GB Touch daily since July and it has just been shipped back to Apple today... sigh. I could not get it to shut off. I noticed some slight "twitchiness" with my unit as soon as I started:
    adding/subtracting games and stuff from the Apps store.
    Um, along with filling the unit with a full boat of 5 movies, 47 CD's and three handfuls of podcasts (with and without video) all giving me maybe 400k leftover storage. Did I forget to mention the 150 pictures too?

I'm here to meet fellow users, trade tips and try to figure out if it was something I did (ya think?) and certainly to avoid doing it again when the unit, or it's replacement returns to me.

I greatly enjoy using the touch, I don't ********..or whatever but I do utilize the HELL out of each and every app and capability that this machine offers.. I figure it's the least I can do to the 2nd Apple product I've ever owned.

Nice to meet y' all.
  2. Joe Rossignol

Joe Rossignol Community Manager Staff Member

Jan 9, 2008
    Welcome to the forums, and no worries. A large part of this community is not jailbroken either.

A lot more users used to be jailbroken on these forums but when the App Store came around, a lot took the transition over.

Hopefully you get a good, working refurbished replacement and all goes well!